There are several ways to accessorize your wedding dress that adding embroidery should be one of the exquisite and elegant technique since this has high requirement on the hand skill. The professional worker will spend time making the embroidery by using the precious threads with luster onto the highly-priced wedding dress.
On the other hand, I need to make it clear that the real hand embroidery is NOT the guiding of a threaded embroidery machine by an operator. The actual fact is that you will be able to get the beautiful small details and embroidered exactly where you want them on your dress if you choose the hand stitching. The difficulty of making the embroidered vintage wedding dresses
is that the worker may not even use embroidery hoops as this can mark the fabric of your dress. Folding silk can also leave creases that are very difficult to remove.
You definitely have the right to decide which type of the embroidery design should be used as well as the using of threads and beads. As long as the worker gets the order, she will turn to work using the drawing and begin stitching the embroidery design to create your finished piece. Pretty Things has a wonderful selection of bead and thread colors for you to choose from. Of course, such high technique applied on the embroidered wedding dresses will promote the increase of the entire cost. All designs are priced individually and depend on the materials and design complexity. All work is done by a skilled designer who has many years experience of hand embroidery, wedding gowns and beadwork.
I would like to share some of the cost of the embroidery used on the wedding dress that the copy of the Sarah Ferguson Bumble Bee using seed and bugle beads which is about 2 inches long costs about £45. While the 3" deep, random scatter of glass seed (tiny) beads around the top edge of a strapless bodice/dress is about £200. If you can afford the money, you can turn to add some hand embroidery on your wedding gown or special dress and you will definitely get the luxurious and stunning look that other common style can not bring you.
Although the embroidered wedding dress is priced higher, you will definitely get what you paid for. All the attendees will feel surprised to see such exquisite and gorgeous attire worn on you. In addition, after the wedding ceremony, the embroidered wedding dress can be kept as the family treasure to your future generation and this is something that will not fade away as time goes by.
- Show off your charm in the sleeved wedding dress
- Short occasion dress makes you a fairy
- Follow the ways to select the informal wedding dress
- Beaded ball gown enhance your femininity
- Enjoy the happy moment as your son does
- Being distinctive in the non traditional wedding dresses
- Get rid of the stain off the taffeta dress
- Can you pull off plum bridesmaid dress?
- Being the focus in the elegant dress
- What is your view towards knee length bridesmaid dress?
- Attend the wedding in plus size mother of groom dress
- Enhance the special taste by the embroidery
- David's Bridal or other brands?
- To be the attractive pregnant brides at the wedding
- Attract the attention in Dillard prom dress
- Plus size evening dresses are good to oversized women
- The brief introduction of the flapper skirt
- Picking up the modest wedding dress
- Is the halter dress suitable to you?
- Short gowns are the favorite styles of women