Wedding dresses in modern time are available in many attractive colors instead of the traditional white tone. For those who are going to get married during fall season, you can go bold to try many jewel or bright colors. The following listed out some of my favorite non traditional wedding dresses for your reference.
This beautiful quinceanera dresses
by Aqua is floor length, strapless, and the pleating on the side becomes the most typical character of this dress. It is consisted of polyester with a nice satin gloss to it. The dress is fully lined and has boning to support the strapless bodice and you can get it at Bloomingdale's for $270.00. On the other hand, you can turn to try the sapphire blue dress by Allen Schwartz. This dress is so simple yet lovely, with a square neckline and plunging back. It is consisted of polyester satin and goes with a concealed side zipper. It is available from Bloomingdale's for $308.00.
This pretty turquoise dress is decorated by a bow at the waistline and it is the master work of Marchesa. This strapless dress is made of silk chiffon and features a ruched bodice, silk lining, and a side zipper. It also goes with a gathered skirt and you can get it from Saks Fifth Avenue for $880.00. When comes to the plum purple dress that is designed by Adrianna Papell, it is made of polyester and is designed with a surplice neckline in the front and back, a wide banded waist an a full skirt with a sheer overlay. As long as you are in the dress, you will look like a lovely pixie and it can be bought from Macy's for $218.00. On the other hand, you can consider about the emerald dress for your wedding day. Pleated charmeuse in style, the dress is sleeveless with a v-neckline in the front and back. The dress is made of polyester and has a side zipper and the selling price at Cache is about $178.00.
Berries are common during the fall harvest, and this berry colored dress by Phoebe Couture will definitely bring you distinctive fashion feelings. This full length dress has a sweetheart neckline and diagonal pleats at the waist. You can get it at Lord and Taylor for $430.00. If you intend to show off the royal look, you should never miss the color purple. This color is magical and will make your wedding a memorable one. Designed by JS Collections, this dress is consisted of polyester, has a horizontally ruched waistline, a gathered skirt, and more ruching throughout the bodice. Lord and Taylor offer this dress at the price of $218.00.
The mentioned are some of the gorgeous non traditional wedding dresses and will do much help to you to show off distinctive and unique fashion look on that day.
- Show off your charm in the sleeved wedding dress
- Short occasion dress makes you a fairy
- Follow the ways to select the informal wedding dress
- Beaded ball gown enhance your femininity
- Enjoy the happy moment as your son does
- Being distinctive in the non traditional wedding dresses
- Get rid of the stain off the taffeta dress
- Can you pull off plum bridesmaid dress?
- Being the focus in the elegant dress
- What is your view towards knee length bridesmaid dress?
- Attend the wedding in plus size mother of groom dress
- Enhance the special taste by the embroidery
- David's Bridal or other brands?
- To be the attractive pregnant brides at the wedding
- Attract the attention in Dillard prom dress
- Plus size evening dresses are good to oversized women
- The brief introduction of the flapper skirt
- Picking up the modest wedding dress
- Is the halter dress suitable to you?
- Short gowns are the favorite styles of women